PFE Internship - Marketing
At GEERD, we have helped universities and companies digitize many inefficient and cumbersome processes in their students or employees learning and training lifecycle. Our mission is to create for each client custom solutions to address their unique challenges.
We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our growing team.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Market research and analysis to gain insights into the target audience and competition.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials, such as sales presentations, and case studies
- Contributing to the development of customer personas, use cases, minimum viable product requirements, and experience requirements documentation.
- Collaborating with the product development team to align marketing initiatives with product development goals.
- Creating content including blog articles, social media posts, testimonials, and other content collaterals for web-based marketing
- Managing the company's customer relationship management (CRM) system on Hubspot.
- Conducting customer surveys and gathering feedback to inform future product enhancements.
What we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Availability for 6 months full-time internship
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Enthusiasm for marketing and technology.
- Experience with design tools like Canva is a plus
- Paid internship
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- Fun and supportive work environment
Working with GEERD has been an amazing experience. As a Junior Marketing intern, I have learned and accomplished so much more than I ever imagined. The team was incredibly supportive and friendly, always willing to answer my questions and guide me along the way. During my time there, I had the chance to work on various tasks that tested my research, analytical and creative skills - all of which helped me gain knowledge and put my business degree to good use. Overall, it has been a great learning opportunity for me, and I am thankful for all the help and guidance from GEERD throughout this journey.Khalil Mata Marketing intern at GEERD in 2022